Friday, December 19, 2008

"Timber!!!"

Tyler likes to lay by the tree.  He likes looking at the lights and likes to try to reach the ornaments.  Well, while I was in the kitchen I guess he had scooted himself over (which I didn't know he could do) just enough to barely reach the bottom row of lights and pulled.  When I looked up, I saw this...

Yikes!!!  He had pulled hard enough to make it lean like this.  To this day, I still have no idea how he was strong enough to do that or how it tipped.  Luckily, it didn't fall completely over.  :-P 
We couldn't get it to stand straight in the stand after that so we had to anchor it to the wall.  :-)
 

2 comments:

caseytanner said...

So Tyler is strong enough to pull the tree down, but Rich isn't strong enough to stand it back up? Why am I not surprised?

Jenna said...

That's so funny! Looks like you'll have your work cut out for you with that one :)