Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Charlie Brown



We found this picture the other day and showed it to Kaley.  We asked her who it was and she said: 
"That's Kaley!" 
"That's right." We said
Then there was a short pause and she looked again and said: 
"It's Charlie Brown!!!"
It was so cute and so funny!  
Kaley is growing up so fast.  It is definitely bitter sweet.  It's fun to see her grow and change, but at the same time it seems like it is going so fast and I sometimes I wish I could slow down time and hold on to her like this forever.  She is at such a cute age (2 1/2).  She has this cute little voice and is always saying the funniest thing.  She definitely has her moments, but she is also the sweetest little girl.  Most mornings when she gets up she says: "Oh Mommy, I love you!" And she gives me a hug while saying it.  She will say she loves us throughout the day.  She loves to be held and to cuddle.  She loves to dance and to sing songs and has started playing the piano and is so proud of herself.  We love her so much and are so grateful to have her!  

3 comments:

caseytanner said...

Kaley is a cutie. I miss that little girl.

Kim Gishi said...

What a silly kid! How often has she watched Charlie Brown? When we were watching her last week, I asked her if she still liked pickles and she said "I don't like pickles" and I said "You used to like pickles" and she looked up and said "Where are the pickles? I LOVE pickles!!" She's so silly!

A Little R and R said...

She has actually never seen a whole episode of Charlie Brown and she has maybe only seen a picture of him once. She has a good memory. Almost too good. :-)