Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day


The week of Valentine's Day I decided to try some heart hair-dos on Kaley that I got from the "She Does Hair" blog.  I think they turned out pretty cute and I thought I would share.

I need to put the point of this one down further next time, but I think you can still tell what it was.  :-)

  It was fun to get little gifts for everyone and to be together on this day of love with those I love very much!

For dessert we had chocolate bowls with ice cream and chocolate covered strawberries.  I saw the idea for the bowls a few days before and decided to try it.  I think they turned out alright for a first try.  They sure tasted great!  :-)

Happy Valentines Day!


3 comments:

Jenna said...

I LOVE that first hairdo! What a cute idea and dessert looked yummy. You're so creative :)

caseytanner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
caseytanner said...

kaley's hair is very cute