Monday, January 19, 2009

We're Back

I have been the worst blogger lately.  There has been a lot going on and we have been pretty busy, but things have settled down so I will be playing catch-up.  We moved the day after Thanksgiving and moving proved to be very hectic.  We love it here and are glad to be settled in.  The people are so nice, there is a lot to do, and everything you could imagine is close.  Richard's commute is a lot shorter (which is very nice for both of us) and we can visit him at work now so we get to see him more.  We have had a lot of fun these last few months so I apologize for the number of posts, but these are things that I want to remember.  They are posted by the date of the event and they start on Nov. 9, 2008.  I hope to be posting a little each day until everything is caught up.  So, for those who are interested and/or have the time---Enjoy!

3 comments:

caseytanner said...

I'll be looking forward to the new posts.

The Carters said...

Your kids are so cute! They are getting so big! I can't wait for more posts!!

dave said...

Keep em comin, bec. I live off these posts.