Saturday, March 6, 2010

Four Years Old!!!


I can't believe that Kaley is four years old! It's gone by so fast! We are so blessed to have her in our family and we love her so much! We had a family party for her a couple of weeks before her actual birthday since we were going to be in New Jersey. She had a blast being with everyone and we appreciate everyone who came to help us celebrate.


Kaley is very into princesses right now. She wanted a Belle cake so this is what I made. Aside from Belle being a little lopsided I think it turned out alright. (My measurements were off so I had a hard time fitting her in, but I made her fit...luckily). :)
I saw this idea on a friend's blog and decided to give it a try. Super cute and easy to make! They were a big hit with everyone!

Ready to blow out the candles. Kaley's favorite thing to do! I love the look on her face! That's what it's all about!

Opening Presents! She got a lot of fun things this year! Thanks everyone!

This is Kaley on her birthday in New Jersey blowing out candles on her breakfast biscuit. :)

She is very into wanting to do everything Richard and I do and helping with whatever is going on. She insisted that she help make her own birthday cake!


Make a wish!!!

Another successful birthday!!!


1 comment:

caseytanner said...

the cake looked awesome.