Friday, May 29, 2009

"Lights, Camera, Action!"

The Disney movie Up came out today. Richard's firm rented out a theatre for the employees and their families and so we thought it would be fun to take Kaley. It was the first time she had seen a movie in the theatre and she ended up having a different reaction than I thought. It wasn't bad, but she thought it was very loud and got scared during the action parts of the movie. She spent a lot of the time on Richard's lap. When it was over she asked if we could see it again so I guess her experience wasn't too terrible. :-)

Kaley and Daddy waiting for the movie to start. Kaley loved the popcorn and drink part. :-)

I LOVED this movie! I laughed, I cried... it was full of action and adventure. It was a movie definitely worth seeing and one that we might have to add to our collection.

No comments: