Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

I LOVE Halloween and we had a great time this year!
We went to my mom's trunk-or-treat a few days before Halloween. There was dinner and a magician that performed and of course the trunk-or-treating.
I am not the most crafty person, but I have to brag a little about Kaley's costume. The tutu and the matching hat were easy and fun to make and I think they turned out really cute. :-)
Posing for the camera before Trick-Or-Treating.


We took Kaley to the mall to trick-or-treat again this year. It was VERY crowded which made it a little stressful and not very much fun so we went home and took her around the neighborhood which she loved! She didn't want to stop!
She's trying to be a good sport.
Tyler was just enjoying the ride.

Kaley found this and put it on before she went to bed. It was pretty funny.

Burger anyone?

6 comments:

Teryn said...

That's really cute! You can tell she absolutely LOVEs her costuem. Well done mom!

caseytanner said...

Kayle makes a very cute witch

Jenna said...

They are so adorable and you did a great job on Kaley's costume. It looks great!

Leslie said...

I'm totally impressed with Kaley's costume! Your kids are so so cute! We need to figure out a time to get together sometime....

The Carters said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! Too cute! I love the kids costumes! They are so cute.

dave said...

Becca, my life is complete! Why didn't you tell me about this sooner? Now I can stop bugging Richard to post pictures all the time.